Service object for interacting with AWS EC2InstanceConnect service.
public struct EC2InstanceConnect: AWSService
AWS EC2 Connect Service is a service that enables system administrators to publish temporary SSH keys to their EC2 instances in order to establish connections to their instances without leaving a permanent authentication option.
Initialize the EC2InstanceConnect client
public init(client: AWSClient, region: SotoCore.Region? = nil, partition: AWSPartition = .aws, endpoint: String? = nil, timeout: TimeAmount? = nil, byteBufferAllocator: ByteBufferAllocator = ByteBufferAllocator(), options: AWSServiceConfig.Options = )
- client: AWSClient used to process requests
- region: Region of server you want to communicate with. This will override the partition parameter.
- partition: AWS partition where service resides, standard (.aws), china (.awscn), government (.awsusgov).
- endpoint: Custom endpoint URL to use instead of standard AWS servers
- timeout: Timeout value for HTTP requests
Initializer required by
AWSService.with(middlewares:timeout:byteBufferAllocator:options). You are not able to use this initializer directly as there are no public initializers for
AWSServiceConfig.Patch. Please use
public init(from: EC2InstanceConnect, patch: AWSServiceConfig.Patch)
Client used for communication with AWS
let client: AWSClient
let config: AWSServiceConfig
public func sendSSHPublicKey(_ input: SendSSHPublicKeyRequest, logger: Logger = AWSClient.loggingDisabled, on eventLoop: EventLoop? = nil) -> EventLoopFuture<SendSSHPublicKeyResponse>
Pushes an SSH public key to a particular OS user on a given EC2 instance for 60 seconds.